cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Re: [C2] esql & Avalon pooling ?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:02:42 GMT
On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 08:26:24AM +0100, Marcus Crafter wrote:
> 	Thanks very much for your info.

No probs, that's what I'm here for ;)

> 	Ok, so lets wait for the new esql schema/implementation to be set in
> 	concrete, and then talk about it in detail.

> 	I'm happy to do it if you running low on time.. :-)

That might well be a good plan - I'm kinda busy, and I'd
rather not hold things up if there are other people willing
to write the code. Probably worth talking about it a bit first
though - got a few ideas for ways to make the pool a bit
smarter. How were you thinking of approaching it?

Paul Russell                               <>
Technical Director,
Luminas Ltd.

View raw message