cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: [C2]I18n transformer
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:16:00 GMT
On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:31:04 +0200
Lassi Immonen <limmonen@mail.urova.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In attachment is C2 I18nTtransformer, which is port from Infozones
> I18NProcessor.

Great job,

I will have a look at it as soon as possible.

> I don't have any license in there cause don't know which license to put
> there??

Because it's a port from the Infozone I18NProcessor it's released under the Infozone license.
We will add that before checking in Infozone CVS - with respect to your work, of course.

> So I modified syntax a bit from I18NProcessor. Now you have to put all
> translations in one translation file, which is in my opinion better at
> least small sites as we are doing.

You may be right that it's good for small sites, but it will get a pain for larger ones, especially
if there are different interpreters for the different languages.

> I didn't include parameter substitutions from I18NProcessor, but it
> wouldn't be big thing to add. I don't have such a need now.

Everybody is welcome to add this ;-)

Thanks for your effort,
Conny Krappatsch

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com