cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] esql connections diff
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:54:35 GMT
On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 10:18:06PM -0500, Donald Ball wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Paul Russell wrote:
> > Yeah. Looks good - should make connection pooling etc easier
> > to implement, too. Is there an XSD or DTD for esql as it stands
> > anywhere? I've been trying to implement the connection pooling
> > in esql, but suffering due to not understanding the semantics
> > of the taglib.
> nope - that's next up on the list of things to do after the namespace has
> been finalized - and i think we're pretty close now!

Heh. Okay - let me know when you check in the new version using
the above schema (I assume that's the next stage?) and I'll get
on with the connection pooling.

As an aside, I should let you all know that I'm just about to
move into a new flat which won't have a phone line just yet.
I'll only be able to get online when I'm either in the office,
or I'm feeling particularly carefree with my mobile bill (gulp).
Expect slow responses for a week or so.

Paul

Luminas Ltd.