cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "rajkumar" <rajku...@indts.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException while using LdapProcessor
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:59:36 GMT
thanx Jeff,
I am using Cocoon1.8. [ on Apache 1.3 and Apache JServ 1.1.2 ]
I've included jndi.jar, providerutil.jar, and ldap.jar in the classpath in
jserv.properties.
I removed comment char ('#') for "processor.type.ldap =
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapProcessor" in the cocoon.properties.
I restarted apache.

what else....

expecting suggestions...

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Turner <jeff@socialchange.net.au>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: NullPointerException while using LdapProcessor

You'll have to provide more detail if you want us to help. The XML file,
and which Cocoon version you're using would be a good start.

--Jeff

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, rajkumar wrote:

> Hi All,
>     When i am trying to run my xml file, which is using cocoon's ldap
processor
>     I am getting the following exception...
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>               at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapDefs.processLdapDef(Compiled Code)
>               at org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapDefs.(Compiled Code)
>               at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapProcessor.process(Compiled Code)
>               at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
>               at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:167)
>               at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:588)
>               at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:317)
>               at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)