cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: SVG/PNG does not serialize
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:34:11 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Russell" <paul@luminas.co.uk>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: SVG/PNG does not serialize

> On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 08:44:37AM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > I am running Cocoon 2.0a3 current CVS on
> > Windows NT 4.0 SP 5
> > IBM WebSphere 3.5 Advanced Edition SP 2 (Servlet 2.2 compliance)
> > IBM HTTP Server 1.3.12
> >
> > It was working in that configuration, then it stopped.
>
> Any useful stack traces? As I say, it's working fine here (or
> at least JPEG is, and you're saying that has the same problem,
> right?)

That's what I'm saying.

Unfortunately I am not getting _*ANY*_ stack traces.  I am currently
making changes to update to the newest avalonapi so that I can have
hierarchical logging.

I've noticed a few places where exceptions are caught and then
e.printStackTrace() is called.  I can't see the output of any of
that when running through WebSphere.  As a result, I am changing
them to log.error("Class.Method", e) so I can get the stack trace
through the log system.