cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Cocoon Logging
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 15:56:52 GMT
Avalon has a pretty decent and flexible logging mechanism
that we could use in Cocoon.  Is this something that we
want to apply to Cocoon?  It would allow us to have one
logging mechanism regardless of Cocoon invocation method.

The log mechanism would be one more jar, "log.jar".  It
would give us the flexibility of log channels and levels.
That way we can pepper the code with plenty of INFO or
DEBUG logging commands that would really help in locating
errors--and the ability to ignore those in production.

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis