cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: [admin] Taking some time off
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:37:38 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org>
To: "Cocoon" <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Cc: "ASF Members" <members@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 3:53 PM
Subject: [admin] Taking some time off

I'm very sad about you leaving for now, you have taught me a lot and
given me a lot both professionally and personally. :-(
For this I want to thank you. :-)

> It's been a while I'm thinking about leaving but only a few were aware
> of this and during the last few months I tried to make the transition as
> smooth as possible and I think that this project has enough solid
> representatives (Giacomo, Donald, Robin, Ricardo) to continue with no
> problems.

I'm sure that everything will go on very well, but with a friend less :-(

> I wanted this transition to stand for another month, but personal
> problems force me to leave sooner than I expected.

I understand your position, being myself in a similar "state", and hope
the best for you.

> As for Infozone (prowler, schemoX) integration, I'd welcome any
> collaborative effort with the Infozone Group and given the compatible
> licensing, this is something I really look forward to see happening
> (expecially for XML content management systems and schema-based form
> validation)

I'll try to help as I can, like allways.
Ultimately I've been very slow responding but I'm sure Jeremy (which
I've talked to) and others will give valuable help.

> As for the TODO list and things to do for C2 release, I'll leave all the
> ideas I still haven't expressed to Ricardo that will communicate them to
> you.

I'll be seeing Ricardo personally in the following weeks and help when I
can.

> As for my future, don't worry, I'll be back one of these days, but don't
> hold your breath.

> So, what can I say, it has been a wonderful experience working with you
> all and I think of you as friends more than colleagues.

:-)

> Take care and keep up the great work.

You too :-)

> Ciao.