cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <>
Subject Transformation issues [C2]
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:42:59 GMT
Using my web site source code, I made
an implementation for Cocoon2--which works very well.
In fact, it is what I have been using to test C2.

However, there are issues with the transformation.  I
checked my rendered HTML, and I have one open <body>
element and three (3) close </body> elements.  The same
thing with the close </html> elements.

The browsers seem to work around it--but is this a
serialization issue or a transformation issue?  The
throughput should be all SAX events until the final
output, so are we sending multiple endElement("", "body", "body") events?  I thought that
would cause some exceptions
to be thrown.

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart