cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Updates to Cocoon logging and Avalon
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:52:32 GMT
I have a new version of Avalon, and have cleaned up most
of the bugs due to enforced exception handling and such.

I am in an interesting position where the command line
works, but servlet execution doesn't.  I am getting a
mysterious NullPointerException because the sitemap.Handler
doesn't have the Sitemap installed properly.  Hmmm.

I am still looking into it, and am going to test it against
Tomcat.  If it works with Tomcat, should I commit my
changes? Or should I wait until I get it going with
WebSphere again.

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis