cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: New TagLib, votes please
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:24:04 GMT
At 07:06 -0500 29/10/00, Kevin Sonney wrote:
>On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>> Options.
>
>You missed option 4 :
>
>ant does some auto-detection, and will compile things based on what is and
>isn't present. So, if the proper classes are found, ant should compile the
>mail taglib in - like the LDAP processor. But if not, you shouldn't copy
>the taglib.
>
>Is this possible?

Thanks Kevin, I thought I'd forgotten something :)

So, let's try again ....

Option 1
	Install as is, including two new Sun JARs in the distribution.

Option 2
	Provide as a standalone in the contrib directory

Option 3
	Put all code in the LogicSheet, so JARs only required if someone runs it.

Option 4
	Install as in Option 1, without Sun's JARs, using Ant to conditionally
compile.

Back to you Ladies and Gentlemen.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design