cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject TagLib requires new Jars
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:07:40 GMT
Hi All,

I am ready to donate a new TagLib to Cocoon 1, (with the hope that I can
get it working with Cocoon 2 relatively soon).

The XSP Mailer Taglib, sends email, with optional file and URL enclosures.

If I were to add this new TagLib to Cocoon Dist, I would also have to add
two new Jars (mail.jar and activation.jar) from  Sun to Cocoon, so that it
can still compile.

Is this acceptable, or is there another approach that people would prefer?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre