cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject XSP for Cocoon2
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:07:25 GMT
Dear All,

I'd like to put toSAX methods in a TagLib I'm developing, so I can
experiment with it in Cocoon 2.

The TagLib implements XObject, the toDOM method works, but the toSAX method
is currently empty.

I understand XObject is the way to go for TagLibs that want to be
compatible with C1 & 2.

org.apache.cocoon.framework.XObject exists in Cocoon 1 but not in Cocoon 2,
I believe. Also the toSAX method takes a DocumentHandler (which is
depreciated), while the XSP Code in C2 uses ContentHandler.

Can anyone shed any light on what will be the way to go?

Is it too early to be trying something like this?

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre