cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Ulrich Niedermann <niederm...@isd.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject [C2 Patch] LogTransformer fixes - part 1
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2000 01:03:47 GMT
I just wanted to use the C2 LogTransformer and only got
StringIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions. I think I fixed it. Patch is
attached.

BTW, how am I supposed to pass the logfile parameter to the
LogTransformer in the Sitemap? I tried both

  <map:transformer
       name="log"
       src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.LogTransformer">
     <logfile>logfile.log</logfile>
  </map:transformer>

and

  <map:transformer
       name="log"
       src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.LogTransformer">
     <logfile map:value="logfile.log"/>
  </map:transformer>

but the LogTransformer only gets a null logfilename. Any hints?

BTW2, when I statically set logfilename to "logfile.log" in
LogTransformer.setup(), the file was created in my TOMCAT_HOME, not in
webapps/cocoon or work/localhost/cocoon (Tomcat 4.0-CVS from the day
before yesterday). Is this location OK?

BTW3, does anybody have a working example of XInclude with C2?

Uli