cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Ulrich Niedermann <niederm...@isd.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Re: [C2] SitemapManager.class change or bug ?
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 01:29:05 GMT
Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.Pati@pwr.ch> writes:

> Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:

> > I never got C2 to work with Tomcat 3.1 within the last 2 months. I
> > always got the same stack trace. It is a result from a
> > java.lang.VerifyError within the thread that asynchronously recreates
> > the sitemap. (You probably don't see the VerifyError any more because
> > the system.out logging code seems to have been removed. I haven't
> > actually checked this, though.)
>
> Thaks for getting to the point where we can start talking about those
> problems with Tomcat 3.x. Do you see any chance to get it working with
> Tomcat 3.x?

I can't answer that question as I don't know enough about the
differences between Tomcat 3.1, 3.2 and 4.0 (horribly ignorant, I know
:-) - except that the future belongs to Tomcat 4. Now that C2 works
with Tomcat 4.0 I am completely happy. :-) Therefore, I don't see any
chance for *me* to get C2 working with Tomcat 3.x :-)