cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: New TagLib, votes please
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:16:27 GMT
On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:
> I'm sure the C1 build.xml is doing that already as well as C2. The are fully
> aware of such things and implements many "optional" classes which get compiled
> only if some resources are available at compile time. It's a simple matter of
> adding this to the build.xml file.

Er, I wasn't asking if it was possible to do it in general, but if it was
possible to use this feature, as it is already used for LDAP and a couple
of other things, fot he mail taglib that's being proposed.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear in my post...

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson