cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: cvs broken?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:29:38 GMT
On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I get the same response.  There is a large amount of
> httpd activity--would that affect it?

i know it gets super slow whenever a web spider manages to crawl its way
into the web-cvs area and starts traversing the old version histories, but
generally the load goes through the roof at that point (a testament to
freebsd's stability that it doesn't croak with a load of 70!) that doesn't
seem to be the case today. weird.

fwiw, i finally got an update session to start doing stuff, but it's slow
like dog.

- donald