cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@dresdnerbank.de>
Subject Re: [C2] SitemapManager.class change or bug ?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 20:26:07 GMT
On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:
> >
> > I never got C2 to work with Tomcat 3.1 within the last 2 months. I
> > always got the same stack trace. It is a result from a
> > java.lang.VerifyError within the thread that asynchronously recreates
> > the sitemap. (You probably don't see the VerifyError any more because
> > the system.out logging code seems to have been removed. I haven't
> > actually checked this, though.)
>
> Thaks for getting to the point where we can start talking about those
> problems with Tomcat 3.x. Do you see any chance to get it working with
> Tomcat 3.x?

	Just for info - I had C2 working with Tomcat 3.2b4 last week - until
	the previously mentioned code change broke it.

	There was a classpath problem a week before that, but I fixed it in my
	sources - it was also later fixed in the CVS version.

> > But I finally managed to get Tomcat 4.0 to work properly (the trick is
> > to check out the correct jakarta-servletapi branch) and C2 works with
> > it like a charm.
>
> Yes, indeed, it is :)

	I'm also using T4M1.. Nice! :-)

	Cheers,

	M.

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&:           After Hours    : +49 69 49086750