cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hao Wang <hbw...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Bug? -- Parsing cocoon.properties file
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:43:57 GMT

Maybe someone already noticed this.

I am running cocoon 1.8.1-dev version and I just spent a few hours
tracking down the reason Cocoon can not load a processor. I have added
following line in my cocoon.properties file:

    processor.type.kweelt = xacute.ksp.KweeltProcessor

And I did not realize that there was a blank space after the last
character. As a result, Cocoon keeps on telling me that it can not create
an instance of the KweeltProcessor. I think that when parsing the
properties file, Cocoon did not chop off any following blanks (maybe there
is a reason) and thus it was trying to load and create a class that
technically does not exist (with the extra blank space after the class
name).

   Hao

Hao Wang
Computer Science Department