cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:36:16 GMT

We build distributions and the like with ant.  But for my personal
development cycles, I still like make... it seems faster.  Maybe we just
need to improve our ant file.

-scott

                    Stefano

                    Mazzocchi            To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <stefano@apac        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    he.org>              Subject:     Re: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.

                    10/04/00

                    05:12 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Scott_Boag@lotus.com wrote:

> Yeah, I use the makefile (I haven't warmed up to ant yet).  I'll try and
> update it soon.

I'd strongly suggest to remove makefiles and use Ant alone, it makes it
easier to integrate packages together since one could bo a "build world"
of a distribution (I was planning on doing something like that to build
C2 and all necessary libraries.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.