cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] One more Issue.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:40:56 GMT

No.  This one I won't do, at least unless you convince me otherwise.
Change Cocoon2 to set the namespace processing on in the document factory
(as I wrote in my note).  The superclasses's method is very expensive.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    om>                  Subject:     Re: [C2] [Xalan2] One more Issue.

                    10/05/2000

                    07:13 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Scott,

Thanks for thw quick responses. Got the latest from CVS. Need one more
change to get C2 to work. I
have no idea why. The change is in DOM2Helper.java. The getLocalName
returns null. So i had to use
DOMHelper's getLocalNameOfNode and that works...

  /**
   * Returns the local name of the given node.
   */
  public String getLocalNameOfNode(Node n)
  {
    //return n.getLocalName();
    return super.getLocalNameOfNode(n);
  }