cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 20:15:53 GMT

Yeah, I use the makefile (I haven't warmed up to ant yet).  I'll try and
update it soon.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     Scott_Boag@lotus.com

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    om>                  Subject:     Re: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.

                    10/04/00

                    04:04 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Thanks Scott, Tried the latest from CVS. Looks Good. Am able to get to the
initial Screen in C2.

But need one more change. The source files under org/w3c/xslt do not get
built. Need to fix
BUILD.XML.

Thanks,
dims

cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

>                     om>                  Subject:     Re: [C2] [Xalan2] 3
Issues so far.