cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Moving to Xalan2 [waz Short TODO list [was CLI almost there]]
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 18:58:12 GMT

> For #1, is there a "good" helper class for recasting NodeIterator to
NodeList?

I don't think you should need a helper class.  Xalan needs to deliver
NodeLists to the extensions (in addition to NodeIterators), and you should
be able to return a NodeList.  I'm going to try and work on this tonight.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     Scott_Boag@lotus.com

                    om>                  Subject:     Moving to Xalan2 [waz Short TODO
list [was CLI almost
                                         there]]

                    10/02/00

                    12:15 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Scott,

There are three main files in C2 that are affected by Xalan2.
1. org\apache\cocoon\xml\xpath\XPathAPI.java
2. org\apache\cocoon\util\DOMUtils.java
3. org\apache\cocoon\transformation\XalanTransformer.java

For #1, is there a "good" helper class for recasting NodeIterator to
NodeList? as some functions
in XPathAPI return NodeList but the Xalan2 API's return NodeIterator? I was
able to compile #1 and
#2 with new Xalan2 code. Can you help in #3? If you need the files please
let me know.

Thanks,
dims

<cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>, <dims@yahoo.com>

>                     <nicolaken@su        cc:     (bcc: Scott
Boag/CAM/Lotus)

>                     pereva.it>           Subject:     Re: [C2] Short TODO
list [was CLI almost
> there]
>

>                     10/02/00

>                     07:47 AM