cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [C2] Short TODO list [was CLI almost there]
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:41:43 GMT

The other issue that will effect Cocoon 2 is that we've moved to use the
serialize.* interfaces instead of the Xerces interfaces (see my previous
note on this).  I suspect this will be a pretty dramatic impact, though I
hope I'm wrong.

> The problem is that extensions are used and Xalan2 is not up to snuff,

Yep, sorry, still not done in spite of my promise.  I hope to get this
fixed by tomorrow.

-scott

                    "Nicola Ken

                    Barozzi"             To:     <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>, <dims@yahoo.com>

                    <nicolaken@su        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    pereva.it>           Subject:     Re: [C2] Short TODO list [was CLI
almost there]

                    10/02/00

                    07:47 AM

                    Please