cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 02:46:10 GMT

> Issue #2: XPathAPI.java has 2 functions named selectNodeList which return
NodeIterator. Can we
> make things explicit by changing to:
>           A) functions named selectNodeIterator which returns
NodeIterator
>           B) functions named selectNodeList which return NodeList

Done.  All these three issues should be covered now.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Scott_Boag@lotus.com>

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    om>                  Subject:     [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.

                    10/04/2000

                    11:50 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Scott,

As of right now (got latest code from CVS) there are 3 issues.

Issue #1: Class.forName() has to be called only if isClass flag is on in
ExtensionFunctionHandler.java (See my other email for more info)

Issue #2: XPathAPI.java has 2 functions named selectNodeList which return
NodeIterator. Can we
make things explicit by changing to:
          A) functions named selectNodeIterator which returns NodeIterator
          B) functions named selectNodeList which return NodeList

This will avoid needing an explicit typecast to cast the return from
selectNodeList from
NodeIterator to NodeList.

Issue #3: DOM2DOM does not work. See my other e-mail and Sebastien's
e-mail. I have sent you
sample code to recreate the problem with a sample XML and XSL file.

Thanks,
dims