cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject DOM2DOM problem fixed
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 02:30:18 GMT

This is fixed.  The problem was that the TreeWalker, which creates SAX
events from a DOM for creation of the Templates\Stylesheet object, was
neglecting to call start and endPrefixMapping.

Also, keep in mind that the DocumentFactory sets namespaces to false by
default, so you have to call setNamespaceAware(true) in any calling
programs that use JAXP to create the DOM.  Xalan now does this internally,
and uses the DOM2 namespace handling by default.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     ssahuc@imediation.com, (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    om>                  Subject:     RE: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.

                    10/04/2000

                    12:02 PM

                    Please

                    respond to