cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:40:54 GMT

OK, give me a couple of hours and I will try and get these resolved.
Thanks.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Scott_Boag@lotus.com>

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    om>                  Subject:     [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.

                    10/04/00

                    11:50 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    dims

Scott,

As of right now (got latest code from CVS) there are 3 issues.

Issue #1: Class.forName() has to be called only if isClass flag is on in
ExtensionFunctionHandler.java (See my other email for more info)

Issue #2: XPathAPI.java has 2 functions named selectNodeList which return
NodeIterator. Can we
make things explicit by changing to:
          A) functions named selectNodeIterator which returns NodeIterator
          B) functions named selectNodeList which return NodeList

This will avoid needing an explicit typecast to cast the return from
selectNodeList from
NodeIterator to NodeList.

Issue #3: DOM2DOM does not work. See my other e-mail and Sebastien's
e-mail. I have sent you
sample code to recreate the problem with a sample XML and XSL file.

Thanks,
dims