cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [Xalan2] Namespaces Problem
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:43:57 GMT

Davanum, please check out the latest, and let me know how things are.  Your
problem should be fixed, hopefully other problems did not get created.

As for the performance stuff, I was getting real close, but I just did a
perf run, and some how I regressed a fair bit.  Must of done something
really dumb at 2:00 in the morning last night.  Back to the profiler to see
what's going on.  Stay tuned...

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org, xalan-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    om>                  Subject:     Re: [Xalan2] Namespaces Problem

                    10/17/00

                    11:26 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Scott,
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

About the Namespaces problem, Are we there yet? :)

Thanks,
dims

--- Scott_Boag@lotus.com wrote:

> Sebastien, Davanum, etc. I've been working feverishly all weekend on
> performance, am almost done, and don't want to distract myself quite yet.
> I promise I'll try and address your bugs before I check in, which should
be
> sometime later tonight.
>
> -scott

=====