cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject RE: How do i get commit access (for C2)?
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:52:16 GMT

Davanum, please check out the latest Xalan, without your patches, and see
how that does.  It should handle both the NodeIterator issue and the
extension bugs (I hope).  I'll try and do some testing against your files
sometime tonight, and take a look at your patches to see what didn't
overlap or where you had a better idea on how to do something than I.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    om>                  Subject:     RE: How do i get commit access (for
C2)?

                    10/04/2000

                    07:02 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Sebastien,

Am taking a 2 Phase approach. Phase I is to get C2 to compile and work with
Xalan2. This involves
modifying 3 files. DomUtils.java, XalanTransformer.java and XPathAPI.java
as i had mentioned
earlier in my other e-mails. Then in Phase II, the real work will be to try
and get the best
performance out of C2+Xalan2 combination. Am waiting for Scott to get back
to me with some changes
i had requested in Xalan2. (see my other emails to scott).

Thanks,
dims