cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: [C2] [Xalan2] For Invalid XML , Transformer should throw exceptions
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 08:48:38 GMT

This is fixed.  The problem was caused by nasty issues with the parse
thread synching with the transformation thread.  It should work pretty well
now.  There is a possibility that you may get WrappedRuntimeException above
the interface level... I try my best to keep this from happening... if it
occurs let me know.

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org, Scott_Boag@lotus.com

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     xalan-dev@xml.apache.org

                    om>                  Subject:     Re: [C2] [Xalan2] For Invalid XML
, Transformer should throw
                                         exceptions

                    10/05/2000

                    10:01 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    xalan-dev

Scott,

Please see attached foo.xml and foo.xsl. In Xalan1_2, we get an exception,
but now it does
nothing....Run it with TransformToDom to recreate the problem.

Thanks,
dims