cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: C2: Bug in sitemap generation for map:mount
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:28:01 GMT

> > Perhaps changing the generation according to other templates to the
> > following might solve the problem:
>
> This I think is very hard to do (but am I'pen to any suggestions how
> this can be done).
OK, I just thought of the same you do usually, simply add "if (true)" in the stylesheet before
each return.
> This is why I usually use a
> "if(true)listOfLists.remove(list);" to prevent the compiler from
> issuing an error.

Do you really mean "if(true)listOfLists.remove(list);" as far as I saw the following is generated:

"if(true) return <something>;
 listOfLists.remove(list);"

So the "remove" method is never invoked.

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de