cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Browser Selector Bug
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:41:18 GMT
Sorry, the first email wasn't finished when my mailer decided to mail it....(AI is everywhere)

> Berin Loritsch [mailto:bloritsch@infoplanning.com]
>
> The selector pattern needs to be tested and debugged.
> Can you give me a sitemap that uses the selector pattern?
> Something really simple, and I can try to do something
> with it--since I am probably the one who broke it.

OK, here is an example which worked weeks ago:

  <map:match pattern="hello.html">
      <map:generate src="docs/samples/hello-page.xml"/>
	<map:select type="browser">
		<map:when test="explorer">
			<map:transform src="stylesheets/page/IE-html.xsl"/>
		</map:when>
		<map:when test="netscape">
			<map:transform src="stylesheets/page/NS-html.xsl"/>
		</map:when>
		<map:otherwise>
			<map:transform src="stylesheets/page/Unknown-html.xsl"/>
		</map:otherwise>
	</map:select>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/page/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

It uses the hello exmaple from cocoon and the stylesheets attached. As I can't test it by
now I hope everything is included correctly. If not, give me a hint.

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de