cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Leaving for ApacheCON 2000 Europe
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:17:43 GMT
Are there any plans for a Cocoon get-together during ApacheCon?

I will be in London from Sunday evening until wednesday noon and
would like to link up with you all if possible.

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de