cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Possible Bug in mounting subsitemaps
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:08:46 GMT
Hello,

using the following mount-example from the sitemap draft:

	<map:match pattern="dist/*">
    		<map:mount uri-prefix="dist/{1}" src="dist/{1}"/>
  	</map:match>

the following source is generated:

      return sitemapManager.invoke (environment,
                         substitute(listOfLists, "dist/"),
                         substitute(listOfLists, "dist/{1}"), true);

The third argument ("substitute(listOfLists, "dist/{1}")") is the
source argument for the sitemap handler to load the new sitemap.
So if I try to load the resource "dist/hello" the sitemap
"dist/hello/sitemap.xmap" is tried to loaded. When I try to load
"dist/welcome" the sitemap "dist/welcome/sitemap.xmap" is tried
to loaded.

Is this the desired behaviour? I thought using the mount above
always tries to load the same sitemap "dist/sitemap.xmap".

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de