cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: Comments on XSP 1.1 (long)
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:22:15 GMT
I think Matt is right.

I believe it makes more sense to let programmers use their own language
(or at least an existing language) when possible, and it looks possible
here.

<TinyFlameForMatt>
Of course that he would better defend his POV prsenting is little sample
in a REAL language like Java instead of (argh!) Perl. =;o)
</TinyFlameForMatt>

(Sorry! Couldn't resist!)

Have fun,
Paulo