cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <>
Subject RE: [C2][XSP] some strange namespace issue.
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:22:19 GMT
[C2][XSP] some strange namespace issue.Sounds similar to the C1 bug I
reported as the thread 'ESQL Bug?'.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Sebastien Sahuc []
  Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 4:27 AM
  Subject: [C2][XSP] some strange namespace issue.

  With the last version,

  When I run through the simple.xsp example and look at the HTML generated,
I'm getting a lot of HTML tags with the namespace declaration. For example :

  <i xmlns:xsp-response=""

  So although there is no effect on the browser displaying the HTML page,
it's kind of weird and should be -IMHO- resolved.

  I've seen this the first time we push Xalan2J into the code base, that was
3 weeks ago.

  Any idea where it comes from ?

View raw message