cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: New ESQL changes...
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:20:56 GMT
Donald,

1. Attached is an old esql.xsl (renamed to avoid conflicts) annotated as I
described in the earlier email.

2. Also attached are tagdocs.xml and tagdocs.xsl. Instructions are at the
top of tagdocs.xml. You'll need to massage the internal 'baseDir' variable.

3. Perhaps it would be better to set up the xspdoc namespace to be more like
I've shown below. I had trouble getting the XSLT expression right to get the
prev and next sibling.

In tagdocs.xsl you'll see I had to tweak your version from
skins/../xsp2document.xsl (sp?), it associated xspdoc:desc's to the wrong
xsl:template items).

<xspdoc:func>
  <xspdoc:desc>
  <xspdoc:args>
     <xspdoc:arg>
     </xspdoc:arg>
  </xspdoc:args>
</xspdoc:func>

4. I think there's an error in the (old) esql.xsl I've attached. According
to the XSLT spec, you can't have a <xsl:template> element have both a
'match' and 'name' element. I could be wrong. It's the following match:

<xsl:template match="esql:results//esql:get-string" name="get-string">

Per.