cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2] Enterprise taglibs for XSP
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:55:40 GMT

>   talking about OODBMS... I still have to see one that does what I want,
>   but it seems that EJB is what we need.
<<

Given EJBs can be connected to using a Transformer that implements the
client part. This is easy to implement and works well. Another alternative
is to define a simple EJB interface that accepts and returns XML via a
simple execute() method. Then you can write a standard EJB transformer that
will connect to any EJB that supports the XML interface. Again this is easy
to implement.

In the same way you can build a standard RMI transformer (by the way).

We could contribute both of these - if there is interest.

Matthew Langham
Technical Director

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]