cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Xalan2: XpathAPI Problem
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:40:58 GMT

> after a successful update to the latest cocoon/xalan2 release, we still
> have problems with the org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI class:

I never got to fixing this.  I'll try and have a look sometime this week.
<<

That would be great. This problem has stopped us dead in our tracks when it
comes to using the new version. We use this call in many of our own
components and now they dont work.

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

> after a successful update to the latest cocoon/xalan2 release, we still
> have problems with the org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI class:

I never got to fixing this.  I'll try and have a look sometime this week.

-scott