cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2]: FOP sample including gif/jpg into PDF
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:56:36 GMT

> Using fop_0_14_1-dev.jar from C2-CVS

I remembered that images in 0.14.x was not implemented. First check the
fop site about it (they have a "implemented features" page. Next put
the cvs version of fop into C2 and retry.
<<

"external-graphic" is listed as being supported (which should mean the
distributed fop_0_14_0 version) and as Cocoon includes fop_0_14_1 I reckon
it _should_ work.

But you were right (of course :-)) - I should have checked the FOP
mailing-list first. It does work and must be written as so:

<fo:external-graphic
src="file:///d:\programme\Sunshine\ApacheGroup\tomcat\webapps\sunshine\sunsh
ine.jpg"/>

Note the absolute path to the graphics file - which is kind of yucky (i.e.
non-portable).

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]