cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2]: Compile time of the sitemap
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 08:22:22 GMT
Hi,

> version the sitemap takes around 5 minute to re-compile after a
> change.

!!5 minutes!! I've never had that. It take a bit longer since we moved
all the jars into the WEB-INF/lib (about 30 sec. on my 500MhZ P III
developer machine.

I have just re-tested on an dual processor (!) 500 MhZ P III with 256 MB
RAM. Our sunShine sitemap is 60 KB large and takes 6 minutes to recompile.
Way too long.

....???

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]