cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <>
Subject Re: Will taglibs change in cocoon2?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:58:18 GMT
Ulrich Mayring <> wrote:
>I remember two statements from this list:
>a) XSP pages and XSP taglibs will work in cocoon2, if they do not
>manipulate the DOM directly

You won't be able to use xspCurrentNode, document, etc. but you will still
be able to use <xsp:expr> and <util:include-uri>

>b) taglibs in cocoon2 will not be namespace-prefixed

Of course they will be! Namespaces are a great idea to concisely prevent
naming collisions.

But using namespace declarations as an invocation device is another matter -
is that what you meant? I honestly am very ignorant currently about C2 so I
will pass the question onto cocoon-dev.