cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FAQ
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 00:34:27 GMT
The trouble is the FAQ is currently generated by Stylebook (doc builder for
the xml.apache.org site, written by Pier), which converts XML->HTML, so
really we need one source version which is in XML, otherwise we'll be
forever copying changes from the xml to the FAQOMATIC and vice-versa - too
much maintenance and confusion, IMO. I doubt the FAQOMATIC offers this
facility (of XML storage) - but with Cocoon 2 and maybe the FP taglib for
C2, it might be fairly easy to write a FAQOMATIC in cocoon and put it on the
apache site.