cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Korthuis <R.Korth...@telecats.nl>
Subject Detecting USER_AGENT using cocoon 1.8
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 09:53:09 GMT
Hello,

I would like to use different stylesheets (XSL) for different WAP-phones. I
know this is possible by looking at the HTTP_USER_AGENT string in the
HTTP-request.
My question is what should I add to cocoon.properties in order to be able to
associate different stylesheets with different phones?
I know the HTTP_USER_AGENT string from the Nokia 7110 is:
Nokia 7110/1.0 (xx.yy)		xx.yy=software version
The HTTP_USER_AGENT string from the Nokia 9110i Communicator is:
Nokia-Communicator-WWW-browser/3.0 (Geos 3.0 Nokia-9110)

Richard Korthuis
TeleCats BV