cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Korthuis <R.Korth...@telecats.nl>
Subject Using PHP within XML
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:34:36 GMT
Hello,

I'm not sure to which list I have to send this question, so if this is the
wrong one I'm sorry about that.
I want to access an MS Access database from within a XML document. I know it
is possible to translate a database into a XML document. There are several
programs to do this, but this is not what I want. I want to access the
database "on-the-fly". So I want to access the data from the database, when
the XMLdocument is called upon.
In HTML I know this is possible by using PHP, my question is: Can I use PHP
within XML? Or does someone know some other way to do this?

Richard Korthuis