cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: [query] Cocoon Web Hosting
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:36:29 GMT
on 10/29/00 10:35 AM, Stefano Mazzocchi at stefano@apache.org wrote:

> Hi cocooners,
>
> I've been queried for some time about a list of people that provide web
> hosting capabilities with room for Cocoon. At ApacheCON there was also a
> talk (that unfortunately I couldn't attend) about secure hosting
> environments for ISPs and used Cocoon and XSP directly as best example
> of usage.
<SNIP>

Canada Connect Corporatoin, a Canadian ISP is using Cocoon (at my
instigation) in house and will offer the service on their virtual domain
hosts. They run apache under Free BSD and Jserv as the servlet engine. To
the best of my knowledge.

I'll double check on a contact person appropriate. The web site is at :
www.canuck.com . . .

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.