cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Fwd: Cocoon Live Sites
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 02:45:13 GMT
forwarding to the developers mailing list...

    pier (the switchboard!)

----------
From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:17:35 -0400
To: Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pier@Apache.Org>
Subject: [Fwd: Cocoon Live Sites]

Not acked.
--
#ken    P-)}

From: Marc Gibert Ginestà <marcg@cometatech.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 6:15 PM
To: apache@apache.org
Subject: Cocoon Live Sites

Hi!

This e-mail was to ask if you would consider to add the site
http://www.derecho.com/ to the "Live Sites" section on the Cocoon
Project. It's a vertical portal based on law and lawyers, targeting the
spanish and southamerican population.

We're Cometa Technologies, a little consulting firm set up in Barcelona,
Spain, and have used Cocoon since version 1.3.X (with Apache and JServ),
to very exciting results. That was our first finished project based
entirely on Cocoon (though very roughly at first) and now we are getting
very pride of it. We've impressed clients and friends alike with the
versatility of it, and we are considering to join the effort helping in
any way (documentation, maybe at first).

That said, our congratulations to the people involved in the Cocoon
Project, and to the ASF for the great benefit and example its making to
the world in general and to the internet in particular.

--
Sincerely,
Marc Gibert Ginestà               e-mail: marcg@cometatech.com