cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From steven.no...@the-ecorp.com
Subject RE: [C2] Roadmap
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:27:27 GMT

We started already with a basic document on 'Cocoon: the way things work'
(tm), using the old style documentation DTD, with some UML class & sequence
diagrams and the like, in order to jumpstart the learning process for our
internal people.

We'd be happy to contribute this after it is finished, and try to track it
against changes in CVS.

Would this be useful? We would expect this to be ready by the end of next
week.

</Steven>