cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From steven.no...@the-ecorp.com
Subject RE: C2 webapp internal-server-error
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 08:24:50 GMT
I'm not sure - but I got the same error yesterday and everything works fine
now.

1) My cocoon check-out dates from approx. one week ago
2) I'm running on the 'stock' Tomcat 4m1 build - get it from the jakarta
website
3) I've dropped all the jar's (cocoon included) into the tomcat lib
directory
4) I've build the webapp from cocoon and copied the war file in the tomcat
webapps dir
5) you have to be carefull setting the CATALINE_HOME environment variable
6) and you have to move into the tomcat/bin directory before starting
'catalina start'

hth

</Steven>