cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Patch for latest version of Xalan2J
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:23:25 GMT
> Sebastien, how's it compare with the XalanJ1 version?

Faster (twice as fast) when it comes to short XML document (1kb) but almost
the same when dealing with longer source (100kb). So still 3 times longer
than XT :-( in this case.

Please download my benchmark at

http://sebsahuc.citeweb.net/Xslbench.zip

It's a autosufficient bench (every lib included), just need to launch

  run 100

for testing the 1kb sample two times 100 loops (to make sure the code is
compiled when we reached the second set of 100 loops)

and launch

  run2 100

for benching the 100kb sample two times 100 loops.

The bench show different combinations of XSL processor and XML parser.

Let's me know what are your thoughts on this. Thanks

Sebastien