cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [C2][Xalan2J] Cleaningup Code.
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:35:21 GMT

I saw that the change concern removing filters that save namespace between
transformation. As I said in previous post called 'moving to Xalan2', I have
in local some test cases that -I'm sure- will failed on the code now
comitted. These test case are normal XSP page. So again it's not because the
simple.xsp workas that means any XSP page would work.

Of course I have to double check, but please see my previou post on this
subject meanwhile.

In case it fails what do we do ?

Sebastien